I turned the alarm off and went back to sleep because I felt tired for some reason, eventually rolling out of bed around 8:00 am. We harnessed up and the first order of the day was to go out walking. We only made one circuit of the Breakroom and ended up drinking coffee with both Daniel and Delores.  

Daniel had a small project requiring my help, so I put the dogs away and jumped on the 4×4 and started picking up branches that he was cutting off from the trees. We cleaned up several areas including down by the new swimming pool. 

He dropped me back off at my RV and I brought out the bird feeders as I had not had time to do it earlier. Then I made the dogs their breakfast before getting my own.

I spent time working on the blog bringing it up to date and then looked around for something to get up to. I had an appointment with my eye doctor and drove into town arriving in plenty of time. There were some problems with one of my medical cards, but we got it straightened out.

Then I spent the next hour looking at moving objects and trying to read the fine print. Bottom line is that I have some new medication to put in my eyes, once a day. 

I got out of the Doctor’s office and headed back to Henly stopping at the HEB located in Dripping Springs where I had the Doctor send the prescription. It was not ready, which was OK as I had grocery shopping to do and wandered around the store trying to stay with the list I had written out.

Needless to say, a couple of things snuck into the basket which included a case of beer for Daniel. I got back to the RV and with the help of my little buddies, unloaded and put everything away except for Daniels beer.

Malinda and Daniel were down in the swimming pool, and I left her a message to come and collect it when they were ready.  I had thought about joining them in the pool when I first got back but my heart was not into it as I am not big into swimming and such.

They stopped by and loaded their case of beer and gave me a hard time for not joining them in the pool. I watched an English Premier League game until it was time to go out walking again.

We wandered around and we managed to cover a little over 2 miles for the day. Back in The Caboose, I fixed the dogs food and then fed myself before settling down to watch another Premier League game 

Written 08/15/2023. Read my other blog at https://pondblog2011.com POSTED