We were up bright and perky after a good nights sleep which lasted almost 12 hours would you believe. I have no idea why I slept so well but it was a good way to start the day, wide awake for a change. The first order of the day after harnessing up my two little friends who I swear were standing there hopping from one foot to the other with their legs crossed.

As usual, I filled and rehung the bird feeders, grabbed the small bag of trash and we headed for the dumpster and then wandered around the park, We took Henly Loop towards Hwy 290 and this time, we got to see the cows that are in the fields opposite the park. There are three of them with two young calves. I had missed seeing them as they have several fields to graze in. There were no exotics this time.

Back in the RV, we had our customary breakfast and we are really on a roll with Sandy’s medicine as so far, the ice cream disguise is still working just fine.

I settled down with both computers open in front of me and compared the differences in them. I knew that I needed to work with the new one to get used to it and to get away from the sticky keys of the old one, I had written the blog for the missing days on the Galaxy phone that I have so I at least had something to reference which is a good thing as my memory is really bad.

I spent most of the day working on playing catch up with the blog and managed to do most of that. It took me quite a while to transfer the missing days after writing them into the new computer and then into the blog. Luckily, the days are pretty repetitious or I would be in trouble. I had kept a brief reminder of each day and the things that stood out the most on my Galaxy phone which at least allowed me to dictate the entries saving some time and providing me with reminders that I needed for the past 5 days.

I received a call from Malinda asking that if I go into town, to buy beer. I had not planned on it but when I thought about it, decided it was a good idea and there were things I needed as well. The drive in was uneventful and I found what I wanted and managed to spend $160.00. There goes not needing very much. I bought 2 cases of beer for Malinda and a six pack for me.

I also bought a Latte as I had worked up a thirst wandering around the store. The drive back was uneventful and I had all kinds of help unloading the groceries. I had already stopped at Malinda’s RV to drop of the beer and received an invite to come over and drink one or two which I did, of course.

We sat and chatted for more than an hour and then I came back to the RV to feed myself and the dogs and then watched Brighton win their football game. Solly was not playing again.

That was it for the day as we adjourned inside and went to bed at 10:30 pm to end another day in dreamland.

Written 9/25/2023. Read my other blog at https://pondblog2011.com